Part of the remit of The Museum of Bath Stone is to be a resource available to the community for leisure activities.
To support this the venue is available for community and corporate hire and has seating for up to 40 people .
The 2021 rates for local and community groups is £8 per hour on weekdays.
Forget run-of-the-mill, choose a unique venue to engage and inspire within 1 mile of the centre of the World Heritage City of Bath.
Get away from the office and discover a space that encourages creative and innovative thinking and leaves a lasting impression. We offer a quiet venue where you and your team can get away from the hullaballoo, prevent distractions and stay focused. Bring your board meeting, team meeting, team building exercise, sales pitch, brainstorming session, conference call or deal-maker to life. Hold your award night, product launch, presentation, lecture, AGM, training day or workshop at our fabulous alternative venue.
The Museum of Bath Stone can be:
- a board room for up to 16 people
- a theatre-style training or conference room for 20 – 40
- suitable for small networking and conference events from 10 – 30 people
- an unusual and interesting venue for cocktail and dinner parties up to 20 people.
The Museum of Bath Stone has excellent facilities:
- Guest Wi-Fi
- TV screen & Skype video conferencing
- whiteboard & flipchart
- kitchenette (combination-microwave; oven, microwave & grill, kettle, fridge & small freezer)
- disabled person’s toilet
and is accessible by wheelchair users.
We offer a friendly welcome and provide a professional and flexible service to cater to your needs. The centre can be hired for corporate, creative or personal use with pricing starting from the very modest cost of:
- £8 per hour up to a maximum of £55 for a single day*
- £30 for each additional consecutive day*
*not exceeding eight hours. Any additional hours will be charged at the hourly rate.
If you would like to hire our room and have not done so before, please first contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know a bit about yourself or your organisation, and what activity you intend to use the room for.